passed away at the age of 53 years on April 7, 2015 at Cote First Nation.
A wake will be held on Monday, April 13, 2015 starting at 2:00pm from the Cote First Nation Band Hall.
A funeral service will be held on Tuesday, April 14, 2015 starting at 1:00pm also from the Cote First Nation Band Hall.
Interment will follow at the Cote First Nation Band Hall.
Born on March 31, 1962 and peacefully went home to be with the Lord on April 8, 2015
~ We will miss you Claudette and life will never be the same without you. We love you ~
Claudette was predeceased by: Dad Joe; Sisters : Susan & Charmaine; Brothers: Elvis & Clayton; Nephews: Marlon, Jay, Colin, Jared & John; Brother in Law Darrell Anderson
She was survived by: Mother Janet, Husband Dean, Daughter Falon, precious Grandbaby Jayde, Sisters: Maxine (Eugene), Rhonda, Jacqueline, Gwen (Garry); Brothers: Hilliard (Velma), Ronnie (Sharon); as well as many Nieces and Nephews that she loved and cared about.
I Thessalonians 4 vs 13,14,15,16,17&18
13) But I would not have you to be ignorant, brethren, concerning them which are asleep, that ye sorrow not, even as others which have no hope.
14) For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Jesus will God bring with him.
15) For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.
16) For the Lord himself shall descend from Heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first.
17) Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord.
18 Wherefore comfort one another with these words.